Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity is dedicated to making our home a better place for all. Our members dedicate hundreds of hours of service on the NSU campus and in the Natchitoches community. Through our own philanthropy, The Ability Experience, you have exclusive access to opportunities like cycling across the country to raise awareness of the abilities of people with disabilities, or building accessible environments at summer camps across America. No other fraternity provides better programming for hands-on service-learning.
Some of our regular service opportunities include:
- City of Natchitoches Adopt-A-Road (University Parkway)
- Natchitoches Service League fern sale
- Hope for Paws (Natchitoches Animal Shelter volunteers)
- Larry Wayne Cole Scholarship Benefit dinner volunteers
- Louisiana Lion’s Club Camp volunteers
- Children’s Halloween Carnival staff
- Food Pantry volunteers
Through The Ability Experience, formerly known as Push America, Pi Kappa Phi provides hands-on leadership development and instills a lifelong commitment to service through a host of programs that enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities. Click the link above to learn more.